Fisher® Sliding Stem Control Valves and Actuators
Through our principals, Fisher Controls, Process Management Limited is able to offer the broadest range of sliding-stem control valves available anywhere in a variety of construction materials, flow characteristics and end-connections. Complementary actuators are also available with fail modes of Open, Closed or Lock-in-last. Our Actuators may include optional Hand wheel for Manual override.
Popular sliding-stem Valve product lines include:
- Fisher easy-e globe valves
- HP (High Pressure) valves
- Baumann valves
Popular sliding-stem Actuator product lines include:
- 657 Spring and Diaphragm for Spring Return Fail Open
- 667 Spring and Diaphragm for Spring Return Fail Closed
- 585C Piston type for Higher thrust capabilities which can be configured for either Fail Open, Fail closed or Lock-in-last
Fisher® Rotary Control Valve and Actuators
When capacity is the requirement, the Fisher line of rotary valves is the answer. Popular rotary valve products include ball and butterfly valves with such familiar trade names as V-Ball, eplug, and Control disk.
Popular Rotary valve product lines include:
- V-Ball valves
- Control Disk Butterfly Valve.
- E-plug rotary
Popular Rotary Actuator product lines include:
- 2052 Spring and Diaphragm for Spring return Fail Open or Closed
- 1061 Piston type for Higher torque capabilities which can be configured for either Fail Open, Fail closed or Lock-in-last